Responsive Call Center has over 40 years of experience providing telephone call center outsourcing services. Headquartered in the United States we have offices in 6 different states and 4 different countries. If you’re a person who would enjoy a career in helping others over the phone, Responsive Call Center may provide what you seek! We are one of the fastest growing call center outsourcing companies in our field and employ hundreds of people continuously, internationally.
Are you looking for a career in a call center operations company who may open international opportunities for you?
If you’re interested in joining our team, please submit an official application
We currently have entry-level, call-center operator positions available in:
- Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Forest Hill, Maryland
- Ft. Myers, Florida
- Marietta, Georgia
- Miami, Florida
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Spartanburg, South Carolina
- Lima, Peru – South America
- Managua, Nicaragua – Central America
- Respond to inbound telephone calls.
- Provide customer service to callers – answer questions, relay messages to clients.
- Take orders for client products and services following scripts. Cross sells and up sells as requested.
- Must be flexible to work all shifts – Holidays, weekends, evenings are required.
- Must have transportation – public transportation routes do not pass near the office.
- Clear speaking voice and pleasant demeanor on the phone.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Multi-tasking a must.
- Computer literate.
- Previous Call Center experience preferred.
- High school graduate (or GED).
If we find that you are a potential candidate, we’ll give you a call.